Health is displayed in the top left corner of the HUD. A green bar indicates how much health is remaining, which degrades to red as it is depleted. Health can only be restored on field using the Healing Tent or health pickups such as Health Packs and Imperial Basket Grandes. The Imperial Basket Grande can reach past the players max health (meaning you will have extra Health). Shields can be used to temporarily lock a player's health and protect them from external damage. Using a Healing Tent will also restore health, however, you can be attacked while healing.
Armour+ EquipmentArmour+ Equipment consists of two Equipment pieces that can be equipped for all classes, offering different boosts for each:
Armour +1: 20,000 Joules, level 5 lock.
Armour +2: 40 Gas, level 8 lock.
Class health comparison
The following table displays the base health of each class along with their respective Armour+ Equipment boosts:
|Class:||Base health:||Armour +1:||Armour +2:|
|Soldier||125 health||+12 health||+25 health|
|Heavy||250 health||+25 health||+50 health|
|Huggable||90 health||+9 health||+18 health|
|Demo||170 health||+15 health||+30 health|
|Sniper||70 health||+7 health||+14 health|
|Chub Scout||160 health||+16 health||+32 health|
|Engineer||120 health||+12 health||+24 health|
|Assault||200 health||+20 health||+40 health|
|Assassin||85 health||+8.5 health||+17 health|
|Combat Tech||115 health||+11.5 health||+23 health|
|Arbiter||150 health||+15 health||+30 health|
Health can be further affected through Health Modifiers. To read what these do and the weapons that apply to them, see Stat Modifiers in Weapon Statistics.
- Maximum possible health combinations of each class (all use Armour +3):
- Soldier: 170 health
- Heavy: 362.5 health
- Huggable: 150 health
- Weapons required: Beaver Fever (+20% health)
- Demolition: 209 health
- Weapons required: Good Morning (+10% health)
- Sniper: 120 health
- Chub Scout: 202 health
- Weapons required: Arrow (+10% health)
- Engineer: 165 health
- Assault: 280 health
- Assassin: 126.5 health
- Weapons required: Cosmic Fire (+10% health)
- Combat Tech: 130 health
- The only weapons which can instantly kill regardless of any health remaining include the Viperifle, Capital Pains, Mamba's Boy, Dead Eye through the process of a headshot and Gamma Ray, Gernobyl, Radiation Rod, Gamma Burst, Solar Wind Scar, MuskIt through radiation.
- In Royale, if the player got damaged, a red bar will show as where the current health was, and then stop where how much health the player has left, as for the green, it will deplete on how much damage was taken.