Wil usually comes up short when it comes to long range, but can be supported by a single long-ranged weapon available, the Balance Beam. Most of its weapons depend on the opponent's abilities, making this a highly situational class. Setups can help, giving the user momentum when starting the game.
- Primary & Secondary Kill
- "*Sniff*... Aaaw, yeah."
- "I did it? I did it! HAHA!"
- "You got PWNED!"
- Melee Kill
- "Haha, noob."
- "I came here to kick butt and chew bubblegum, and I've got PLENTY of bubblegum."
- "Hurts, don't it? ... Mmmm... donut."
- "Whoop, made you die!"
- "Hey, hold on a sec."
- "I'm telling!"
- "Nuh-uh, force field!"
- "But I'm... Still... Hungry..."
- "Stupid, nub hands!"
- "This game CHEATS!"
- "Yeah, I was pretty good."
- "That's the feeling daddy needs..."
- "Woah, I wasn't even trying anyway."
- Bearscream Sandwich: "You 'bout to get served big Willy style!"
- Shield: "Force field, FORCE FIELD!"
- Health Pack: "Omnomnomnom..."
- Follow Me: "I got this, follow me!"
- Help me out!: "Woooah, helpmehelpmehelpme!"
- Attack my target: "Let's go get 'em!"
- Incoming!: "Woah, NONONONONO!"
- Woo-hoo!: "Yahtzee!"
- The Chub Scout's price was changed to 1 Joule to celebrate the release of Battle Bears Gold. This was only a limited time offer and has since being reverted back to its 100 Gas price tag.
- The Chub Scout used to cost 600,000 Joules before Update 1.4.